Thursday, January 13, 2011

Being "Scholar"ly

Tonight we went to a really popular pub in Roma called "Scholars." I thought I was going to cry when I saw they had American Football on their TV's there... I still can't believe I'm missing the playoff season! It was nice to touch base with home in that way. Tonight was their "college night" where you could get special discounts if you had a student id - apparently they do this every Wednesday night. They had 3,50 euro Peroni that I would guess were about 24 oz. and shots for 3 euro...I stayed away from those! Everyone on the trip went so it made it much more exciting. We even ran into one of our American tourguides from the Colosseum and Ruins tour, haha! Scholars played some of my favorite American and British music from the 60's to the present and had two rooms each with a different atmosphere. This is certainly a place I would recommend my friends to go to and will return to when I revisit Roma again someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment