Friday, January 14, 2011

Leaving Roma

This morning I am sad to say that I have loaded my bags into the bus and am leaving one of the most historically amazing cities in the entire world. I am leaving Rome behind in my travels and moving into the next chapter of my study abroad - Florence. While I am excited to be venturing into a new city full of culture, history, and leather (ha!) I must admit that Rome has set an extremely high bar for the rest of my stay.

I have decided that Cavour is my favorite metro stop in Roma... it's close to all of my favorite sites, all of the best bars, the best restaurants, and the best "local" culture feeling. I hope that I can remember all of my journeys in this city for years and years to come and offer useful suggestions to all of those close to me who want to travel there in the future. I am thankful for the friends I came with and the friends I made almost instantly.

Now...I think I'm going to catch up on some sleep on the bus - dreaming about what Florence could possibly have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment