Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What's a good dinner without DESSERT!?

Since we got back from dinner so late (11:45), I decided to have a relaxing night and just grab a glass of dessert wine and a gelato...sundae type thingy? I'll let you decide what it should be called...
Meredith's sundae on the left, mine on the right...yummm!

I'm going to be 100 pounds heavier when I come back to the US just from the desserts alone - thank goodness I can justify my binge gelato eating with tons of walking! Let's just say that the gelato just keeps getting better! Ughhh this one I am not even sure I could do it justice by describing it.

Fresh fruit - kiwi and some kind of an orange that tasted like a grapefruit and orange mixture...literally.
Shavings of peanut - other nuts were available on the side to add
Lemon? gelato and some kind of a caramel cream?
lots of whipped cream and caramel "sauce"

I tried Meredith's too...hers was more chocolatey and candy goodness so it was a nice mixture for my taste-buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment